If you are not completely satisfied with the product, we'll put it right!
Horse arena surfaces: why Cushionride® gives you a better ride
Did you know that the materials you use for your horse arena surface affect not only the quality of the ride, but the joint health of your horse? So it makes sense to choose a horse arena surface carefully.
Here’s why Cushionride® is such a great choice for your horse arena surface:
Our Reharvest® garden mulch is also perfect for revegetation around the equestrian area.
- All-weather equestrian surfaces: made from a quality wood fibre, Cushionride® is manufactured to a high technical specification making it a great choice for arena surfaces in all weathers.
- All-year-round performance: Cushionride® doesn’t retain moisture, so it can’t freeze and puddles aren’t an issue for your horse arena surface either.
- Impact absorption: the special load-bearing woodchip allows horses to travel “over” this surface, rather than “through” it. This means that Cushionride ® equestrian surfaces minimise joint damage and trauma to the hocks, knees and lower legs.
- Less down-time: if you’re competing regularly with your horse, it often needs a few days to recover from the trauma to its joints. Yet with Cushionride ® , you’ll notice that your horse will need considerably less down-time, as there’s little or no trauma to its joints.
- Dust-free and stone-free: riding on Cushionride ® is more enjoyable for you – and for your horse!
- Versatile: Cushionride can even be used on top of your existing horse arena surface if you wish to improve the current facilities.
- Secure footing: the unique load-bearing wood-chips provide a very secure footing for horses, therefore giving you a great ride.
More information below gallery
Don’t just take our word for it! Here’s what customers are saying about Cushionride® :
“Excellent! Even after the first day, I’ve never seen our two year old move better!”
“We don’t have an indoor arena and now after installing our new surfaced arena outdoors I don’t think we need an indoors.”
“We are extremely pleased with the new surface.”
“My horses are as pleased as I am with the footing as opposed to the grass. They move better and even “land” better."
Who can purchase Cushionride® for their horse arena surface?
Anyone who owns a horse or is responsible for equestrian surfaces can purchase Cushionride ® directly from us at Reharvest.
Cushionride® is ideal for all of the following equestrian disciplines:
Cushionride ® is a great choice for the following equestrian surfaces:
- Show jumping
Contact us now to discuss your Cushionride® needs!
- Horse riding arenas
- Horse walkers
- Breeding sheds
More info on our garden mulch services...
Reharvest has provided mulch for a number of areas - view the video here to see them...
Get a free garden mulch quote...
Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly to discuss your needs and give a free quote.